Q. How Do I Register for Summer Reading?
- Click here for the teen/adult (13 and up) program: https://wandooreader.com/douglascountylibraries/readers-play-teens-adults
- Click here for the 12 and under program: https://wandooreader.com/douglascountylibraries/readers-play-kids
- If you participated in the program last year, you can use the same login information. If you forgot your password, here is how to reset it.
- If you need to create a new account, simply click “Join Here,” then fill out the required fields and click “Confirm.” You will receive a confirmation email and need only click the link to activate your account.
- Fill out the information needed on the form for this year's program.
- You will be directed to a page that says “Program Not Started. This library program hasn’t started yet. Please check back on 6/3/2017.” At this time you are registered for the program but not yet able to log minutes, play the avatar (for 12 and under), etc. These features will be available on June 3, 2017.
- Once you have registered, visit any Douglas County Libraries location starting Saturday, June 3, to pick up your registration prizes and log (if you prefer a paper log to tracking online).
- If you're interested in signing up for the new Family Management Tool, click here.
Was this helpful? 1 0